‘Biodanza is a fusion of Art, Science & Love’
Rolando Toro Araneda
DANCE gives us the power to communicate without words. When our movements become animated with music, we are able to express the things in life which cannot be expressed in words
Attending classes regularly is encouraged in order to experience the positive effects on health and wellbeing that are part of the integrative process of Biodanza dances and exercises:
- balancing the nervous system naturally
- boosting the immune system
- de-stressing mind, body and emotions
- motivation for living and natural anti-depressant
- energising and relaxing = rejuvenating
- re-connecting socially, awakening the joyfulness of being together and being alive!
As well as helping to balance the nervous system and boost the immune system, when we come together to dance we create a welcoming place to enjoy and form meaningful connections with others
Deep down we all long to be accepted for who we are and Biodanza is specifically designed to provide an open and inclusive experience for everyone who wishes to dance their life
Find out more about what happens in a class Here
THE BEST WAY TO DISCOVER BIODANZA IS TO TRY IT OUT!
New Term BIODANZA Edinburgh
19 January to 30 March 2022